The First Workshop on Reproducible Software Environments for Research and High-Performance Computing will take place in Montpellier, France, November 8–10, 2023. The event is kindly hosted by Institut Agro in its on-campus buildings.
Amphithéâtre Philippe Lamour Institut Agro Montpellier (SupAgro) 2 place Pierre Viala 34060 Montpellier France
For maps and information on public transportation going to the campus of Institut Agro, check out these directions.
Finding Your Way on the Campus
The map below will help you locate the main parts of the venue on the campus of Institut Agro: the reception next to the Philippe Lamour amphitheater where plenary sessions are going to take place, and the restaurant where we will have lunch.
Free meals are provided for those who opted in when registering:
- lunch, including on Wednesday noon, will be served at the restaurant of Institut Agro (see map above), with vegetarian and omnivore options;
- the informal gala dinner on Thursday evening will take place at Brasserie du Théâtre, with vegan and omnivore options.
Below is a sample of available hotels within 3km around the venue:
- Appart'City Confort Montpellier Gare St Roch, 29 boulevard Berthelot, Montpellier
- Hôtel les Troènes, 17 avenue Émile Bertin, Montpellier
- Le Strasbourg, 39 boulevard de Strasbourg, Montpellier
- Ibis Budget Montpellier Nord, 58 rue Georges Denizot, Montpellier
- Appart'City Confort Montpellier Ovalie 1, rond point du Grand M105, rue Gilles Martinet, Montpellier
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.